Tax advice and proper tax planning to avoid tax penalties, surcharges and interest is critical for business.
This should incorporate the tax implications of all business decisions including:
- Employee/director remuneration and owner drawings and the tax amounts on these.
- Pension contributions and pension planning.
- Employment of family members.
- Vat issues on trading purchases & sales as well as on property transactions.
- Corporation tax issues including availing of reliefs including exemptions for newly formed eligible companies, research & development credits etc.
- Availing of specialist reliefs in particular situations such as PRSI exemption schemes in Ireland.
Contact Accountant, get the help / advice you need in accountancy. We have clients in Kilkenny, Carlow, Portlaoise, Wexford, Waterford, Dublin, Laoise, Thurles, Kildare, Athy, Tipperary, Clonmel, New Ross and alot more in Ireland.
To find our more please look at: Finance Management, Financial Support, Financial Business Plan, Tax Advice, Testimonials, Financial Resources, Financial Services, Outsourcing Accounts , Mentoring Accounts and most importantly contact us.